Edwin Njuguna Mwangi
Birth date (Day-month-year).12/6/2002Age15 Form (grade)1.
1. Tribe /location from kikuyu, Nyahururu( Laikipia county).
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
3. Favourite school subjects. English.
4. Least favourite school subject. Chemistry
5. Favourite activity or activities. Playing volleyball.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you? Engineer
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. N/A.
- Cooking/Baking Simple African food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc); N/A
- Computers; N/A
- Business/Trade; N/A
- Music/Art: Art in drawing
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Orphan
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); Two siblings a brother and sister.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; Both parents died when I was still young since then I have been living with my aunt and uncle together with my sibling .
Born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
Pursue a course of engineering, educate my siblings and other orphans .