ESTHER MUGURE - Female age 16 at Form 1 2017 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year) 4/1/2001 Age 16 Form (grade) 1
1. Tribe /location from Kikuyu, Laikipia county
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
Kikuyu Kiswahili, English.
I can speak and write English and Kiswahili.
3. Favourite school subjects; History, Chemistry, Business.
4. Least favourite school subject; Physics.
5. Favourite activity or activities; Football
6. What vocations or occupations interest you? Lecturer
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. Subsistence farming
- Cooking /Baking; African simple food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc);.N/A
- Computers; N/A
- Business/Trade; N/A
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A
- Music/Art: Singing .
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); composing songs.
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not living .(Orphan)
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
Tell us about your siblings (if any); One sister and three brothers.
Tell the story of your life up to this point;
My parent passed when I was still young and we were left with my grandmother who cared for us .She has struggled to pay for our school fees in primary school. When I completed my primary school. I was addimited in New Dawn.
9. Describe your relationship with Jesus Christ and where you are in your spiritual journey.
Am a born again Christian
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be a lecturer. I will educate my sibling and other needy children in the society.