MARY WANJIRU - Female age 16 at Form 1 2017 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year) 29/6/2001 Age.16 Form (grade1
1. Tribe /location from Masai,Kajiado county.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
3. Favourite school subjects. Mathematics and Chemistry.
4. Least favourite school subject. History
5. Favourite activity or activities .playing football
6. What vocations or occupations interest you?Doctor.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. Subsistence Farming.
- Cooking/Baking .Simple African food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc N/A.
- Computers; N/A.
- Business/Trade; N/A.
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A.
- Music/Art: Drawing and singing.
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A.
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not living.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); I have two sisters and a brother.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; I have faced a lot of challenges especially lack of basic needs .My grandmother is old and she struggles much to cater for our needs.
Am a born again christain.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be doctor. When I get a job I will cater for my sibling and my grandmother and also help the needy and orphans in the society.