ALBERT MWITHUKIA - Male age 16 at 2017 Form 1 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year).11/10/2001 Age 16 Form (grade 1
1. Tribe /location from. KIKUYU KIAMBU COUNTY.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
Kikuyu , Kiswahili, English
Speak and write well in English and Kiswahili.
3. Favourite school subjects.............Biology ,Physic, English and Mathematics.
4. Least favourite school subject. Agriculture.
5. Favourite activity or activities playing football.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you?.Engineering.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals N/A.
- Cooking /Baking. Yes I know baking.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc N/A.
- Computers. Yes I have the skill.
- Business/Trade; N/A
- Sewing/Weaving; I have the skill.
- Music/Art: yes I have the skill.
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); dancing.
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work. Not living am an orphan.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
Tell us about your siblings (if any); We are seven in total and am the fifth am the only one who has joined high school.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; I have gone through many of problem while in primary school such as lack of food and school fees.
Christ is my personal saviour.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be an engineer and assist needy children in paying their school fees.