DORCAS NEKES- Female age 15 at 2017 Form 1 (Orphan – Street cared for by well-wishers)
Birth date (Day-month-year)10/9/2002 Age.15 Form (grade)1.
1. Tribe /location from Luyha ,Bungoma county.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
3. Favourite school subjects. Chemistry Biology, CRE
4. Least favourite school subject Physics.
5. Favourite activity or activities .Singing.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you?.Doctor.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals Subsistence Farming.
- Cooking/Baking Mandazi and other Simple African food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc);N/A.
- Computers; N/A.
- Business/Trade; N/A.
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A.
- Music/Art: Singing.
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify) N./A
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not living.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
Tell us about your siblings (if any); I have three siblings who also live in the orphanage.
Tell the story of your life up to this point; I grew up in the orphanage together with my siblings. When I completed primary school I joined New Dawn.
9. Describe your relationship with Jesus Christ and where you are in your spiritual journey.
I am a born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be a doctor. When I get a job I will help in educating my siblings and also in helping children in the orphanage.