IRENE WANJIRU - Female age 15, Class of 2020 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year)13/8/2002 Age16 Form (grade)1
1. Tribe /location from Kikuyu,Laikipia county.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
Kikuyu ,Kiswahili, English.
3. Favourite school subjects Mathematics ,Chemistry,Biology.
4. Least favourite school subject.English.
5. Favourite activity or activities.Football and singing.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you? Neural surgeon.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals Subsistence Farming.
- Cooking /Baking. Simple African food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc);N/A.
- Computers; N/A.
- Business/Trade; N/A.
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A.
- Music/Art: Singing.
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A.
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not living.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); my siblings were displaced in 2007 clashes.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; We lived with my mother and my siblings up to 2007 when there was post election violence and we were displaced from then I don’t know where my siblings are up to date.
Am a born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be a neural surgeon and when I get a job I will educate orphans and help the needy in our community.