JOHN GICHUKI - Male age 16 at 2017 Form 1 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year)15/03/2001 Age16 Form (grade1.
1. Tribe /location from Kikuyu Nyandarua county.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
3. Favourite school subjects Business ,Biology,English.
4. Least favourite school subject Kiswahili.
5. Favourite activity or activities .carpentry.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you? Pilot.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. Subsistence Farming.
- Cooking /Baking. Baking mandazi and other simple African food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc);..Making of small households items using timber like tables.
- Computers; N/A.
- Business/Trade; N/A.
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A.
- Music/Art: singing and dancing.
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A.
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not Living.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- I live with my grandparent in Nyandarua County.
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); I have got three siblings younger than me who lives with my grandparent.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; I have been living with my grandparent who struggles to cater for our basic needs as they are peasant farmers and old.
Am a born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be a pilot. I will be able to help my sibling, other orphans also the aged together with my grandparents.