KELVIN NDERITU- Male age 16 at 2017 Form 1 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year) 2/10/2001 Age.16 Form (grade)1
1. Tribe /location from. Kikuyu – Nyeri county.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
3. Favourite school subjects.Physic, English,Kiswahili
4. Least favourite school subject. Business/Studies
5. Favourite activity or activities. Playing football.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you? Civil Engineering
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. Subsistence \farming.
- Cooking/Baking N/A
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc.N/A
- Computers; N/A
- Business/Trade; N/A
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A
- Music/Art: N/A
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? No,- am an orphan.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); I have one brother in class three.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; My both parents died and we were left with my grandmother who struggled to care for us.
Am a born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be a Human Resource Manager ,after getting a job I will help the poor and encourage the hopeless.