LUCY WANJIRU - Female age 15 at 2017 Form 1 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year)27/3/2002 Age15Form (grade)1
1. Tribe /location from Kikuyu,Laikipia county.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
3. Favourite school subjects Agriculture ,English, biology.
4. Least favourite school subject. Geography
5. Favourite activity or activities. Playing football.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you?. Teacher.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. Subsistence Farming.
- Cooking /Baking. Simple African food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc N/A.
- Computers; N/A.
- Business/Trade; N/A.
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A.
- Music/Art: Singing.
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not living.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); Twelve in number.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; when my parent died I have faced a lot of challenges due to lack of basic needs due to our large number in our family.
Am a born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be teacher .After school I will help our siblings and other needy students in the society.