PAUL YONGO OTUI - Male age 15 at 2017 Form 1 (Orphan from children's home).
Birth date (Day-month-year) 25/05/2002 Age15 Form (grade)1
1. Tribe /location from Luo -from Bondo
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
Luo,English and Kiswahili
3. Favourite school subjects Physic, Mathematics and Chemistry.
4. Least favourite school subject Geography.
5. Favourite activity or activities. Playing football and Basketball.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you?I would like to be an engineer
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals N/A
- Cooking/Baking N/A
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc);N/A
- Computers; N/A
- Business/Trade; N/A
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A
- Music/Art: Singing Dancing and rapping
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A
8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Am an Orphan from children`s home.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
Tell us about your siblings (if any);Two one in class six the other in class eight.
Tell the story of your life up to this point; I have gone through many challenges but I have hope since I will be able to complete my studies in New Dawn.
9. Describe your relationship with Jesus Christ and where you are in your spiritual journey.
Born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be an engineer I hope to be able to help vulnerable children in our society.