PETER NG’ANG’A - Male age 15 at Form 1 2017 (Orphan)
Birth date (Day-month-year)16/06/2002 Age.15 Form (grade)1
1. Tribe /location from Kikuyu ,Laikipia county.
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
3. Favourite school subjects Physics,History and Chemistry.
4. Least favourite school subject Geography.
5. Favourite activity or activities Playing football.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you Neural Surgeon.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. yes, especially cattle and chicken
- Cooking /Baking. Yes especially mandazi and other African simple food.
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc); N/A
- Computers N/A
- Business/Trade; N/A
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A
- Music/Art: Yes I can compose songs.
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); Shoe repair.
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not living am an orphan.
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); I have one brother who is in a day school who stays with my grandmother.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; I was hopeless when my parent passed but from when I came to New Dawn my life has change I now have hope.
I am a born again Christian and a member of Baptist church.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be a surgeon and after getting a job I will help orphans and other needy people in the society.