ROBERT MWANGI - Male age 14 at Form 1 2017 (Orphan).
Birth date (Day-month-year) 7/12/2003Age14 Form (grade)1
1. Tribe /location from Kirinyaga,(kirinyaga county).
2. What language do you speak? For each, how well do you speak/read/write?
Kiswahili kirinyaga English
I know how to speak well in Kiswahili and English and also writing.
3. Favourite school subjects Mathematics ,English and physics.
4. Least favourite school subject Agriculture.
5. Favourite activity or activities Playing football.
6. What vocations or occupations interest you? Accountant.
7. Describe your experience, if any, in each of the following areas:
- Farming /Agriculture/raising farm animals. Subsistence farming
- Cooking /Baking N/A
- Mechanical trades (equipment or auto repair, etc; N/A
- Computers; N/A
- Business/Trade; N/A
- Sewing/Weaving; N/A
- Music/Art: N/A
- Other work/Life experience or skills (specify); N/A
- 8. Personal and family info (the story of your life);
- Are your father and mother still living? If so, where do they live? Are they working? What is their work? Not living (orphan).
- Where do you live when you are not at New Dawn? Whom do you live with when you are there?
- Tell us about your siblings (if any); I have two brothers and a sister.
- Tell the story of your life up to this point; I was born in a poor background and my parents died while I was still young .I have faced many challenges while in primary school but I got hope after joining New Dawn.
Am a born again Christian.
10. Do you know your spiritual gifts (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12-14, and Ephesians 4)? If so, what are they?
11. What would you like to do after graduation from high school? What are your plans, goals and hopes for your future? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What are you passionate about? How do you hope to affect your community and your world?
I would like to be an accountant and after getting a job I will educate my siblings and other orphans and also help my grandmother.